30 Sep 2014
The September Twin Cities User Group was all about getting the most out of Oracle Marketing Cloud’s analytic’s tool, Insight. It was a packed event – thanks to all that attended and learned:
- Tips for getting the most out of the basic Reporter license
- Shortcuts for creating meaningful dashboards
- An aptitude for the capabilities of the Analyzer license
22 Sep 2014
Do you ever wonder how you can automate manual tasks that still exist inside of your marketing automation platform? Or, if is there a more efficient way to improve data quality? Or, how you can deploy better targeted and more personalized campaigns?
Integrate. Automate. Celebrate. That’s our motto for Relationship One’s AppCloud. Are you wooed yet?
Comprised of feature-enhancing and customizable cloud connectors, cloud widgets, and cloud apps, Relationship One’s AppCloud offerings are built based on what we’ve seen and heard as needs for Oracle Marketing Cloud customers. Our goal with every single app is to elevate the automation capabilities of Oracle Marketing Cloud and save you time. Our apps are easy to setup, easy to run, and easy to manage. An added bonus…with team-sharing included, you never have to worry about an app being inaccessible based on another user setting it up.
A jam-packed user group this month – from the perspective of the number of participants and the amount of content. Thanks to all that attended and discussed the following:
- Updates & Announcements
- Interact 2014 Highlights
- Promo Sampler & SFTP Exporter Apps from Relationship One’s AppCloud
- Customer Spotlight: Cummins – Lead Management
The June Oracle Marketing Cloud user group was awesome! The room was filled with veteran and newbie Eloqua users. The agenda included:
- Updates & Announcements
- ’14 Summer Release Highlights
- Overview of and by Zift Solutions
- Creative Uses for Custom Objects
We finished up with a valuable open discussion around how the group is implementing campaigns and configuring Eloqua in preparation for Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. Then, we headed to enjoy a lovely happy hour with one another.
07 Apr 2014
Presentation created by Nick Petersen, Relationship One’s Performance Analytics Practice Director, for Oracle’s Modern Marketing Tour stop in Denver.
From understanding the whole funnel, to calculating return on investment, it is important measure and understand marketing’s impact on incoming business and internal processes. This presentation reviews how marketing departments can measure their contribution, monitor campaign successes, review KPIs, and tell their story using metrics.
Cloud Connectors, Cloud Components, and Cloud Feeders, oh my! The March user group was all about the Eloqua AppCloud. Novice AppCloud users attended a 2-hour training session to learn:
- How Eloqua customers are using apps to build a deeper understanding of their buyers
- Which apps are helping Eloqua users to reduce manual efforts inside and outside the platform
- Where to get started and the fundamentals of app configuration
The Winter weather could no longer hold us back from getting together! Twin Cities Oracle Marketing Cloud users met on February 25th for an enthusiastic discussion. The agenda included a/an:
- overview of the ’14 Winter Release
- presentation by Andy Vevang of Toro highlighting some of the cutting edge things they are doing in Eloqua
- preview of the Relationship One AppCloud.