Mike Bernard, Relationship One’s Oracle Marketing Cloud Practice Director, covered the Fall Release in detail. If you haven’t had a chance to review the Fall Release, check out a summary here: Fall Eloqua Release – Little things make a BIG impact.
Desiree Quinn from Ameripride teamed up with Relationship One’s consultant Teshon Dyer to present Ameripride’s CASL opt-in campaign. The campaign was executed through Eloqua and involved a custom solution for the fulfillment of a download offer. This presentation offered great inspiration and insightful learnings for the marketers in the room.
Impelling. Flashy. Insightful.
These are some of the words used to describe the October Twin Cities Tableau User Group. The theme for this month’s user group was hands-on as speakers gave impelling and interactive stories that kept all in attendance engaged. Thank you to all that attended. We hope that you were able to connect with Tableau enthusiasts and take away actionable insight.
30 Sep 2014
The September Twin Cities User Group was all about getting the most out of Oracle Marketing Cloud’s analytic’s tool, Insight. It was a packed event – thanks to all that attended and learned:
- Tips for getting the most out of the basic Reporter license
- Shortcuts for creating meaningful dashboards
- An aptitude for the capabilities of the Analyzer license
A jam-packed user group this month – from the perspective of the number of participants and the amount of content. Thanks to all that attended and discussed the following:
- Updates & Announcements
- Interact 2014 Highlights
- Promo Sampler & SFTP Exporter Apps from Relationship One’s AppCloud
- Customer Spotlight: Cummins – Lead Management
The June Oracle Marketing Cloud user group was awesome! The room was filled with veteran and newbie Eloqua users. The agenda included:
- Updates & Announcements
- ’14 Summer Release Highlights
- Overview of and by Zift Solutions
- Creative Uses for Custom Objects
We finished up with a valuable open discussion around how the group is implementing campaigns and configuring Eloqua in preparation for Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation. Then, we headed to enjoy a lovely happy hour with one another.
Cloud Connectors, Cloud Components, and Cloud Feeders, oh my! The March user group was all about the Eloqua AppCloud. Novice AppCloud users attended a 2-hour training session to learn:
- How Eloqua customers are using apps to build a deeper understanding of their buyers
- Which apps are helping Eloqua users to reduce manual efforts inside and outside the platform
- Where to get started and the fundamentals of app configuration
The Winter weather could no longer hold us back from getting together! Twin Cities Oracle Marketing Cloud users met on February 25th for an enthusiastic discussion. The agenda included a/an:
- overview of the ’14 Winter Release
- presentation by Andy Vevang of Toro highlighting some of the cutting edge things they are doing in Eloqua
- preview of the Relationship One AppCloud.
Thank you to all who participated in the November user group! In addition to the standard updates/announcements and a demo on Page Tagging, we were entertained and educated by Jeff Harkness of American Public Media as he spoke to their solution for generating and executing HTML email campaigns from content management systems. Thanks Jeff!
What a great group of attendees at the Twin Cities Eloqua User Group! Thanks to all who made it to the September event.
For our September 24, 2013 session, the following topics were covered:
- Updates and Announcements
- Campaign Planning & QA Processes
- Cloud Connector Feature: String Manipulation
- Cloud Component Feature: Slideshare
- Put Your Data To Work
- Get The Most Out Of EE13
- Ask the Consultants
- Open Discussion/Social Time