In this episode of Inspired Marketing, Amy Cortez from Insperity shares how she has learned to love Oracle Eloqua in its purest form. The inspiring Digital Marketing Analyst speaks to a two-year initiative to move Insperity away from “batch and blast” thinking. The results (so far): nine ongoing lead nurturing campaigns, a tremendous increase in conversion rates and marketing-generated revenue, a Markie nomination for best lead management program, and many, many lessons.
Listen to Insperity’s journey and get inspired to:
- Develop engaging content that spans the funnel
- Go beyond your gut and have the tools in place to measure effectiveness
- Test, monitor and change (with patience)
- Solicit sales input and buy-in
- Appreciate the little wins
The Inspired Marketing podcast is produced by Relationship One. Our goal is to share real experiences and inspirational stories of marketing leaders that are transforming their organization using the Oracle Marketing Cloud.
If you’re interested in sharing your own success story on Inspired Marketing, email us at email@example.com.