May is mental health awareness month, and this year, with many quarantines in place, it’s especially important to check on your people. We need to make sure they’re as healthy mentally as they are physically.
As a way to help our team members (and families) step away from their screens and break from pandemic stress, we encouraged them to put their imagination to work. We created a Relationship One coloring sheet to get their creative juices flowing. (Want one too? Get it here, and tag us on social media to share what you come up with!)
Even if you don’t consider yourself creative, you may find this relaxing. Check out what our team did:
Be kind to your mind.
- Pause and breathe. Acknowledge how you feel.
- Get outside. Get some vitamin D. Its good for our souls.
- Take breaks from pandemic related content.
- Make time to sleep and exercise
- Reach out to those around you, next door, friends and family. Stay connected.
- And of course, seek help if you feel overwhelmed and unsafe.